The Phone Resource, The On-Line Source for Hearing Impaired Phone Technology Launches New and Improved Web Site and On-Line Store
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) July 07, 2012
Communicating with family members is an important part of staying connected. Just being able to talk on the phone and hear a voice can mean so much, but when a loved one suffers from a hearing impairment something as simple as a phone conversation is not easy. The Phone Resource offers phones that help bridge that barrier and make talking on the phone possible for people who are hearing impaired.
The Phone Resource has worked with hundreds of clients over the last ten years and listened to your feedback. Our newly designed and improved website and store makes getting information simple and ordering secure.
The Phone Resource carries an extensive product assortment of amplified and hearing impaired and assisted living hearing devices for both residential and business customers. These phones are easy to use and don’t require any special installation. Whatever you need, select from hearing impaired phones, special needs phones, big button phones, picture phones and assistive listening devices. There is also a collection of fun, decorative and novelty phones from which to choose.
For over ten years, The Phone Resource has been connecting people together with the assistance of hearing impaired phone devices. Barbara Ewell, owner, says Our mission is simply to be the best there is at keeping families connected to their loved ones with products that will allow them to hear those all important conversations! Our new innovative, secure and updated site offers ease of use and easy access to all of our products.
As part of our Grand Re-Opening event, The Phone Resource is pleased to offer a 10% discount on any product of $ 100 or more! This limited time offer is in addition to the store’s already reduced prices. Call today at 1-866-222-9344 or email at info(at)ThePhoneResource(dot)com!
About The Phone Resource: The Phone Resource is the premier online source for hearing impaired phones and assistive listening devices. This easy to navigate retail website provides the latest in hearing and visual phone technology along with the added peace of mind for shopping securely on-line.
PO Box 3112
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- BASS Educational Services Launches First-of-Its-Kind Total Resource for College Selection
- The Museum of the City of New York Launches Magnificent On-Line Exhibition of Haute Couture Superstars
- Charter schools hearing stalls with vote in doubt
- Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon Dr. Michael Giuffrida Launches New Website
- New Disability Site Dancing Giraffe Announces MP Priti Patel as its First Patron
Leave a comment
Follow Us On Facebook
- dyslexiax: Biography - Mahima http://t.co/vyfJUSOn #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Link Learning Center Announces Simple, Structured Method to Help Anxiety, Depression, and O http://t.co/yJXTu0TX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: NAPW Dallas, TX Local Chapter Held First-Ever Fashion Show & Expo at White Space http://t.co/cCurtHcX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Larry Benz Honored with Prestigious Physical Therapy Award http://t.co/jV4kLMRJ #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Nursery Rhymes - Incy Vincy Spider http://t.co/YQ7iiff6 #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: euronews learning world - Learning from the word "go" http://t.co/LS8XAxiD #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Church of Scientology Sponsors Red Ribbon Week Forum on Strategies to Reduce Drug Demand http://t.co/SHaoQmxU #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: ProcessWeaver Inc. Exhibited at the 26th International Air Cargo Forum & Exposition http://t.co/FVSG0dhA #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Educational Philosophy http://t.co/S8Jl4Pcv #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Eat to Win Attends Two Conferences in Attempt to Fight Childhood Obesity http://t.co/fsUxihsO #dyslexia #dyslexic
Random Search Terms
- safeguard movie
- every 15 minutes nogales high school
- barbie princess charm school part 1 full movie
- www commander safeguard com
- barbie charm school full movie
- dyslexia in elderly
- pros and cons to labeling students who receive special services
- Pancake Manor ABC & phonics
- children\s songs about moles
- www safeguard com pk games