Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) July 23, 2012
OTC Answers unveiled a new consumer-facing website comprised of original self-treatment related content and the most advanced over-the-counter recommendation engine available on the web
John Rose, founder of OTCAnswers.com said, Consumers routinely struggle to self-select over-the-counter medications. As consumers we are generally unfamiliar with active ingredients and the symptoms they treat, we struggle to determine drug interactions, struggle with dosing and struggle to self-assess our own symptoms.
Ideally, each of us could sit down with a pharmacist who would take the time to conduct a comprehensive assessment and determine which OTC product is optimal. But in todays busy pharmacies, pharmacists just dont have the time, Rose said.
MyOTC is an advanced over-the-counter recommendation engine that is remarkably easy to use. A consumer simply inputs their age, gender and symptoms then answers a few other health-related questions. MyOTC instantly delivers a precise recommendation.
Many consumers are surprised with the efficacy of OTC products when administered correctly, Rose said. Major product manufacturers have developed superb medications. When applied correctly, these medications are safe and very effective. Unfortunately, if these medications are misapplied, they wont provide symptom relief and may even be dangerous.
The MyOTC recommendation engine includes nearly 1,000 over-the-counter medications as well as non-med products, making it the most expansive over-the-counter database freely available online. The advanced algorithms running in the background ensure the consumer completes a thorough assessment in the least amount of time. Each assessment culminates in a precise recommendation.
Unlike many health-related websites that aggregate content, OTCAnswers.com creates its own original content. Our organization is comprised primarily of advanced-degree pharmacists, Rose said. We are definitely pharmacists first, and a technology company second. Rather than collecting content from other websites, weve enrolled 70+ self-care experts. Our experts are typically advanced degree professors of pharmacy. They represent the finest pharmacy schools in the country. These individuals are genuinely passionate about self-care and want to provide you with the best guidance available.
For more information please contact:
John Rose Pharm.D., R.Ph.
OTC Answers, LLC
234 W. Florida St. Suite 314
Milwaukee, WI 53202
T: (414) 702-9973
No related posts.
Leave a comment
Follow Us On Facebook
- dyslexiax: Biography - Mahima http://t.co/vyfJUSOn #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Link Learning Center Announces Simple, Structured Method to Help Anxiety, Depression, and O http://t.co/yJXTu0TX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: NAPW Dallas, TX Local Chapter Held First-Ever Fashion Show & Expo at White Space http://t.co/cCurtHcX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Larry Benz Honored with Prestigious Physical Therapy Award http://t.co/jV4kLMRJ #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Nursery Rhymes - Incy Vincy Spider http://t.co/YQ7iiff6 #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: euronews learning world - Learning from the word "go" http://t.co/LS8XAxiD #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Church of Scientology Sponsors Red Ribbon Week Forum on Strategies to Reduce Drug Demand http://t.co/SHaoQmxU #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: ProcessWeaver Inc. Exhibited at the 26th International Air Cargo Forum & Exposition http://t.co/FVSG0dhA #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Educational Philosophy http://t.co/S8Jl4Pcv #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Eat to Win Attends Two Conferences in Attempt to Fight Childhood Obesity http://t.co/fsUxihsO #dyslexia #dyslexic
Random Search Terms
- abc song online
- ed sheeran dyslexic
- barbie the charm school part 1
- lego education dyslexia
- how to make parsley crust stick
- labelling children with special needs
- scientology the brain gym exercises for adhd
- barbie school movie only
- pros and cons of labeling students with special needs
- pros and cons of labeling