National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and Stetson University College of Law Release New Video About Elder and Special Needs Law
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) July 31, 2012
The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and Stetson University College of Law proudly announce the release of a new video that will help attorneys who specialize in Elder and Special Needs Law better serve consumers in planning for the future.
View the video, Welcome to Elder Law, by NAELA member and attorney Rajiv Nagaich, Esq., of Seattle, Wash.
The first wave of Baby Boomers is now retiring. As a whole, this generation of retirees is healthier and will live longer than the last generation of retirees. The number of Americans who will seek the services of an Elder or Special Needs Law attorney is expanding quickly. This is an opportunity for attorneys to learn more about NAELAs unique resources, which educate our members and give them the tools they need to better serve their clients, said NAELA Past President Edwin Boyer.
This video is part of a series jointly produced by NAELA and Stetson Law. Primarily designed for use by attorneys, consumers will also find the information in this video useful as they plan for their futures or the future of a loved one.
This project emphasizes NAELAs commitment to providing education to its members in order to help them better serve older Americans, individuals with special needs, and their families.
Professor Rebecca Morgan, the Boston Asset Management Chair in Elder Law and director of the LL.M. in Elder Law and Center for Excellence in Elder Law at Stetson, said, It was an incredible opportunity for all of us at the Center for Excellence in Elder Law at Stetson to participate in the creation of the NAELA educational video series. NAELA is the premier Elder and Special Needs Law attorney organization, and this video series provides great information from nationally recognized leaders in the field.
Members of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) are attorneys who are experienced and trained in working with the legal problems of aging Americans and individuals of all ages with disabilities. Established in 1987, NAELA is a non-profit association that assists lawyers, bar organizations and others. The mission of NAELA is to establish NAELA members as the premier providers of legal advocacy, guidance and services to enhance the lives of people with special needs and people as they age. NAELA currently has members across the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit NAELA.org.
About Stetson University College of Law
Stetson University College of Law is Floridas first law school. It has educated lawyers for more than a century. The law school is located in the Gulfport/St. Petersburg area with a satellite campus in downtown Tampa. Stetson Universitys historic campus, founded in 1883 in DeLand, is home to the College of Arts & Sciences, School of Business Administration, and School of Music. Stetson also has a satellite center in Celebration offering advanced degrees.
About Elder and Special Needs Law
Elder and Special Needs Law are specialized areas that involve representing, counseling and assisting seniors, people with disabilities, and their families, in connection with a variety of legal issues, with a primary emphasis on promoting the highest quality of life for individuals. Typically, Elder and Special Needs Law address the convergence of legal needs with the social, psychological, medical, and financial needs of individuals. The Elder and Special Needs Law attorney handles estate planning and counsels clients about planning for incapacity with health care decision-making documents. The Elder and Special Needs Law attorney also assists clients in planning for possible long-term care needs, including at-home care, assisted living, or nursing home care. Locating the appropriate type of care, coordinating public and private resources to finance the cost of care, and working to ensure the clients right to quality care are all part of the Elder and Special Needs Law practice.
Related Special Need Press Releases
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys Commends Senate Special Committee on Aging and GAO on Veterans Pension Hearing
- Weston College opens special needs academy
- Horrifying Video Of Special Needs Child Being Tortured On The School Bus …
- Salt Lake Pops Orchestra, David Osmond, and Aubree Oliverson Release Video: Firework
- Smart Kids with Learning Disabilities, Inc. Sponsors Free Programs By Noted Attorneys and An Expert on Gifted Children with Learning Disabilities
Leave a comment
Follow Us On Facebook
- dyslexiax: Biography - Mahima http://t.co/vyfJUSOn #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Link Learning Center Announces Simple, Structured Method to Help Anxiety, Depression, and O http://t.co/yJXTu0TX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: NAPW Dallas, TX Local Chapter Held First-Ever Fashion Show & Expo at White Space http://t.co/cCurtHcX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Larry Benz Honored with Prestigious Physical Therapy Award http://t.co/jV4kLMRJ #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Nursery Rhymes - Incy Vincy Spider http://t.co/YQ7iiff6 #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: euronews learning world - Learning from the word "go" http://t.co/LS8XAxiD #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Church of Scientology Sponsors Red Ribbon Week Forum on Strategies to Reduce Drug Demand http://t.co/SHaoQmxU #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: ProcessWeaver Inc. Exhibited at the 26th International Air Cargo Forum & Exposition http://t.co/FVSG0dhA #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Educational Philosophy http://t.co/S8Jl4Pcv #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Eat to Win Attends Two Conferences in Attempt to Fight Childhood Obesity http://t.co/fsUxihsO #dyslexia #dyslexic