Houston, TX (PRWEB) June 14, 2012
HOUSTON So many children are now being born with some type of disability and parents are struggling to deal with the pain and emotions that go along with the everyday challenges of raising a disabled child, explains Tascha L. Stith, author and mother of a special-needs child. To help give strength to other parents of children with disabilities, Stith has penned the new book, How We Did It: A Story of How a Single Mother Raised a Special-Needs Child (published by Balboa Press).
In How We Did It, Stith offers empowering words based on her own personal belief that raising a child with special needs is possible. She wants readers to realize that they were chosen by God to be their childs parent, and that it is not a mistake, but happened by design.
An excerpt from the chapter entitled How We Did It:
You just have to decide, not if its going to affect you, but how youre going to keep it from affecting you, because it will. Youll feel alone, youll get angry, you may even lash out; but Im here to tell you, think about that baby! Be the best you for your child and for yourself (I wish someone had told me this, but if they had I probably would never have written this book). At the end of the day, everyone needs to be able to lay their head on their pillow and sleep. You cant control what people do, be it friends, family, or whoever. You can only control what you do for you and your baby.
It is Stiths hope and conviction that her story will help those who are lost or confused about why their lives are this way. We want everyone to know that no matter what you can do this. You are not alone. Trust and believe that God is guiding your life and that you were chosen to be this childs parent.
About the Author
Tascha L. Stith is an author, entrepreneur, mother, military veteran and life coach. She loves life and embraces the gifts God has given her with a deep appreciation and understanding to live life by being 100 percent authentic. She and her daughter reside in Houston.
Balboa Press, a division Hay House, Inc. a leading provider in publishing products that specialize in self-help and the mind, body, and spirit genres. Through an alliance with indie book publishing leader Author Solutions, Inc., authors benefit from the leadership of Hay House Publishing and the speed-to-market advantages the self-publishing model. For more information, visit balboapress.com. To start publishing your book with Balboa Press, call 877-407-4847 today. For the latest, follow @balboapress on Twitter.
No related posts.
Leave a comment
Follow Us On Facebook
- dyslexiax: Biography - Mahima http://t.co/vyfJUSOn #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Link Learning Center Announces Simple, Structured Method to Help Anxiety, Depression, and O http://t.co/yJXTu0TX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: NAPW Dallas, TX Local Chapter Held First-Ever Fashion Show & Expo at White Space http://t.co/cCurtHcX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Larry Benz Honored with Prestigious Physical Therapy Award http://t.co/jV4kLMRJ #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Nursery Rhymes - Incy Vincy Spider http://t.co/YQ7iiff6 #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: euronews learning world - Learning from the word "go" http://t.co/LS8XAxiD #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Church of Scientology Sponsors Red Ribbon Week Forum on Strategies to Reduce Drug Demand http://t.co/SHaoQmxU #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: ProcessWeaver Inc. Exhibited at the 26th International Air Cargo Forum & Exposition http://t.co/FVSG0dhA #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Educational Philosophy http://t.co/S8Jl4Pcv #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Eat to Win Attends Two Conferences in Attempt to Fight Childhood Obesity http://t.co/fsUxihsO #dyslexia #dyslexic
Random Search Terms
- pros and con of dyslexia
- toms special talent
- labeling dyslexia in georgia children
- pros and cons of dyslexia
- pros and cons of labelling children with disabilities
- pros and cons of labeling children with disabilities
- severely disabled
- labelling dyslexia and solutions
- barbie and the princess charm school part1
- son fuking mame