Evanston, IL (PRWEB) June 21, 2012
Lingua Health LLC expanded their reach in Texas by opening their latest office in Houston. The office, operated by Regional Manager and native Texan Maggie Murphey, CCC-SLP, is located in the Meridian Business Center at 11811 North Freeway, Ste. 500 and is already proving to be a success.
In her career as a speech-language pathologist, Maggie has enjoyed working with a variety of special needs clients from early childhood to adults. She has extensive experience with Texas public schools, where she has worked at the elementary, middle, and high school level as well as in administration. She has an appreciable amount of experience in diagnostics and has an understanding of cultural and linguistic differences in English Language Learners that will truly make her a success in the Houston office.
Maggie is aware that all services are driven by the Full Individual Evaluation and she strives to produce thorough, detailed, multi-disciplinary team assessments. She strives to ensure that together with her team in Houston, students receive quality service in order for them to make the most progress possible which will help to establish groundwork for a successful future.
Maggie believes strong teams are built with those that work together and continuously learn from one another and that flexibility is the key in learning to help improve the communication needs of students. She has an open door policy whenever anyone is in need advice or support. Her goal for our team in Houston is to be flexible, confident, and successful.
- Texas Distracted Driving Summit Ignites Safety Enthusiasts to Push for Tougher Distracted Driving Laws; Houston Auto Accident Lawyer Analyzes Distracted Driving in Texas
- Texas Mental Health Specialist to Speak at National Conference
- Quest IRA, Inc. Opens a New Branch Office in Austin, TX
- Houston and El Paso Feel the Butterfly Effect: New Opportunities for Children with Autism
- NFPS Press Release: Department of Health Remove BILD’s Physical Intervention Accreditation as an Example of Good Practice from their Guidance
Leave a comment
Follow Us On Facebook
- dyslexiax: Biography - Mahima http://t.co/vyfJUSOn #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Link Learning Center Announces Simple, Structured Method to Help Anxiety, Depression, and O http://t.co/yJXTu0TX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: NAPW Dallas, TX Local Chapter Held First-Ever Fashion Show & Expo at White Space http://t.co/cCurtHcX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Larry Benz Honored with Prestigious Physical Therapy Award http://t.co/jV4kLMRJ #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Nursery Rhymes - Incy Vincy Spider http://t.co/YQ7iiff6 #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: euronews learning world - Learning from the word "go" http://t.co/LS8XAxiD #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Church of Scientology Sponsors Red Ribbon Week Forum on Strategies to Reduce Drug Demand http://t.co/SHaoQmxU #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: ProcessWeaver Inc. Exhibited at the 26th International Air Cargo Forum & Exposition http://t.co/FVSG0dhA #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Educational Philosophy http://t.co/S8Jl4Pcv #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Eat to Win Attends Two Conferences in Attempt to Fight Childhood Obesity http://t.co/fsUxihsO #dyslexia #dyslexic
Random Search Terms
- dyslexiax com multiple-intelligences-system-lazuardi-kamila-gis-the-dream-of-school-mp4
- abc song kids
- princess charm school movie part 1
- www safeguar movie download com pk
- dyslexia understanding energy gas and electric
- mecp2 duplication syndrome news 2013 uk
- abc songs for kids online
- essays on labelling children
- princess charm school part1
- kinesiology for kids review