Lillibridge Healthcare Services Names Charles W. Wagener Executive Vice President, Property Management and Leasing
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 06, 2012
Lillibridge Healthcare Services, Inc. (Lillibridge or LHS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) (Ventas or the Company) with an extensive healthcare real estate portfolio spanning 29 states, 168 cities, 164 markets and 408 medical office buildings (MOBs) across 21 million square feet, announced today that it has named Charles W. Wagener executive vice president of property management and leasing, effective immediately. He will report to the president and CEO of Lillibridge.
We are pleased to have Chuck join Lillibridge, where he will be responsible for all aspects of property management and leasing for our Lillibridge-managed portfolio, said LHS President and Chief Executive Officer Todd W. Lillibridge, who is also an executive vice president of Ventas. Combining Lillibridges decades of experience serving leading hospitals and healthcare systems with Chucks 25 years of success operating commercial real estate at leading national firms should continue to elevate our thriving business. Chuck has a proven track record of success driving performance and leading people, which makes him uniquely qualified to head our property management [and leasing] team. He will play a central role in the operation of this growing and productive asset class, a central element of Ventass highly successful strategy.
Wagener, 54, joined Ventas from Metropolis Investment Holdings Inc., a German-based company, where he had been a senior vice president responsible for leasing and managing the performance of its portfolio that includes 6 million square feet. Previously, he was vice president of operations for the Chicago region of Equity Office Properties Trust (EOP), which included oversight of 55 properties consisting of more than 20 million square feet located in seven states. Earlier in his career he was a senior property manager with Hines Interests Limited Partnership and held several positions with the John Buck Company. He has been a member of the board for the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) since 1999, serving as the organizations president from 2007-2008. Wagener received his Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, his JD from Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, and his MS in Real Estate Appraisal and Investment Analysis from the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
ABOUT VENTAS AND LILLIBRIDGE
Ventas, Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a leading healthcare real estate investment trust. Its diverse portfolio of more than 1,400 assets in 47 states (including the District of Columbia) and two Canadian provinces consists of seniors housing communities, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, medical office buildings and other properties. Through its Lillibridge subsidiary, Ventas provides management, leasing, marketing, facility development and advisory services to highly rated hospitals and health systems throughout the United States. More information about Ventas and Lillibridge can be found at http://www.ventasreit.com and http://www.lillibridge.com
Find More Schools Press Releases
No related posts.
Leave a comment
Follow Us On Facebook
- dyslexiax: Biography - Mahima http://t.co/vyfJUSOn #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Link Learning Center Announces Simple, Structured Method to Help Anxiety, Depression, and O http://t.co/yJXTu0TX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: NAPW Dallas, TX Local Chapter Held First-Ever Fashion Show & Expo at White Space http://t.co/cCurtHcX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Larry Benz Honored with Prestigious Physical Therapy Award http://t.co/jV4kLMRJ #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Nursery Rhymes - Incy Vincy Spider http://t.co/YQ7iiff6 #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: euronews learning world - Learning from the word "go" http://t.co/LS8XAxiD #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Church of Scientology Sponsors Red Ribbon Week Forum on Strategies to Reduce Drug Demand http://t.co/SHaoQmxU #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: ProcessWeaver Inc. Exhibited at the 26th International Air Cargo Forum & Exposition http://t.co/FVSG0dhA #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Educational Philosophy http://t.co/S8Jl4Pcv #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Eat to Win Attends Two Conferences in Attempt to Fight Childhood Obesity http://t.co/fsUxihsO #dyslexia #dyslexic