Burnaby, British Columbia and Boston, Massachusetts (PRWEB) June 19, 2012
The British Columbia Hockey League (http://www.bchl.ca) and FASTHockey (http://www.fasthockey.com) announced today a long term partnership offering a rich digital media experience to BCHL fans across the globe. The partnership begins immediately with broadcasting set for the 2012-2013 hockey season.
Our agreement with FASTHockey not only provides us with the tools we need to raise the profile of our league but ensures our fans will have a first-rate experience watching games at home, said BCHL commissioner John Grisdale. Well continue to allow users to not only see live BCHL games but also get caught up on the latest highlights from around the league.
Viewers will be treated to a world-class platform boasting breathtaking video, instant game archival for Video-On-Demand playback, advanced player features like pause, rewind, and fast-forward for live games, user generated instant replays, and full social integration. Additionally, they will be able to choose from home and away broadcasts so they can truly have a professional viewing experience.
We are incredibly excited to partner with the BCHL, said Marc Ruskin, President of FASTHockey, Providing BCHL fans with a high quality experience, from video delivery through an array of interactive tools, will help support the leagues digital media initiatives and provide the teams and players with some great tools for promotion and advancement.
FASTHockey will have each BCHL rink outfitted with up-to-date streaming video hardware and in addition to the regular season and playoffs, will carry all 16 games at the inaugural Showcase event in Chilliwack September 7 to 9, 2012. Additionally, the BCHL League Office and all of its member teams will take advantage of FASTHockeys Content Editing and Syndication Suite empowering users to cut, share, and syndicate clips to their websites, blogs, and popular social media platforms.
About the BCHL
The British Columbia Hockey League began in the 1961-62 season with four teams and today includes 16 franchises across the province. Continually recognized as one of the strongest in Canada, the BCHL has sent well over 100 players on to the college level in each of the last four seasons. Since 1975, 129 BCHL players have been drafted by NHL clubs.
Based in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in Detroit, Vancouver, and Amsterdam (planned for 2012) FASTHockey serves as a digital media partner of National Governing Bodies including Hockey Canada, USA Hockey, and the German Ice Hockey Federation; collegiate governing bodies and institutions from the NCAA and ACHA; a massive number of junior hockey leagues and teams in North America; college preparatory and high schools; and youth hockey teams.
Find More Schools Press Releases
No related posts.
Leave a comment
Follow Us On Facebook
- dyslexiax: Biography - Mahima http://t.co/vyfJUSOn #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Link Learning Center Announces Simple, Structured Method to Help Anxiety, Depression, and O http://t.co/yJXTu0TX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: NAPW Dallas, TX Local Chapter Held First-Ever Fashion Show & Expo at White Space http://t.co/cCurtHcX #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Larry Benz Honored with Prestigious Physical Therapy Award http://t.co/jV4kLMRJ #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Nursery Rhymes - Incy Vincy Spider http://t.co/YQ7iiff6 #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: euronews learning world - Learning from the word "go" http://t.co/LS8XAxiD #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Church of Scientology Sponsors Red Ribbon Week Forum on Strategies to Reduce Drug Demand http://t.co/SHaoQmxU #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: ProcessWeaver Inc. Exhibited at the 26th International Air Cargo Forum & Exposition http://t.co/FVSG0dhA #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Educational Philosophy http://t.co/S8Jl4Pcv #dyslexia #dyslexic
- dyslexiax: Eat to Win Attends Two Conferences in Attempt to Fight Childhood Obesity http://t.co/fsUxihsO #dyslexia #dyslexic
Random Search Terms
- pros and cons of labelling children with disabilities
- hyperbaric oxygen therapy and dyslexia
- every 15 minutes nogales high school
- dyslexia in education pros cons
- dyslexia scavenger hunt
- barbie princess charm school part 1 full movie
- pros and cons of labeling children with dyslexia
- Alison Saar First Big break)